Sunday, September 27, 2009

All the Leaves Are Brown

This is the first weekend that it officially feels like fall! At least where I am. Fall is defiantly in the air in Pittsburgh, and according to my roommates, in New York as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't anticipating this fall like weather, and left all of my sweaters in New York. I'm heading back to New York tomorrow morning, though, so I'll have my sweaters soon enough. I've also been listening to a lot of music that reminds me of fall. What kind of music do you guys listen to in the fall? Is there any bands or songs that remind you of fall?

For the start of the Halloween season I'm going to Connecticut on Friday night to go to a Haunted Graveyard with a bunch of my friends. I've never been to haunted house, other then the ride in Disney World, so I'm pretty excited. It's supposed to be terrifying, but hopefully I won't freak out to much.

In addition to going to the Haunted House, my friends and I have started planning out Halloween. Normally we go to Greenwich Village for the parade, but this year 3 of my good friends, including my roommate have a show that night. So we're going to do something more relaxed and probably just go to a party. We've also started to discuss costume ideas. Right now we're leaning towards 7 deadly sins. I'm trying to figure out which one I want to be!

2 comments:

  1. I just adore Haunted Houses and the like ~ such a fun seasonal treat!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 7 deadly sins costume idea! So creative! I hope you post pictures!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete