Friday, September 4, 2009

Gym Gym Gym!

One of my favorite things about being in college is being able to use the gym on campus any time I want. And it’s free! They have a bunch of treadmills, elliptical machines and bikes and well as an indoor track, weight room, and basketball courts. They also have studios where they offer free classes. These classes are super diverse ranging from 60 minute abs to yoga and Pilates. Since being back I’ve been taking serious advantage of my gym, going with friends every day. Yesterday while I was working out my friend and I had a discussion about our “gym playlist” on our iPods, so I figured I’d share mine with all of you. I love listening to trashy pump up music. Basically anything with a good beat, that’s peppy and happy I’ll run to. My most recent mix has been completely influenced by the early 2000’s, including some A*Teens and S club 7. Don’t judge me, I usually have MUCH better taste in music.

 

1.     Don’t Stop Believin’ (Glee Cast)

2.     I Do Not Hook Up (Kelly Clarkson)

3.     Just Dance (Lady GaGa)

4.     Love Drunk (Boys Like Girls)

5.     Move Move Shake Shake (Pitbull)

6.     My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson)

7.     My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)

8.     Oh My God (Ida Maria)

9.     Positive (Legally Blonde the Musical)

10. Revolution (The Veronicas)

11. Right Round (Flo Rida)

12. Shake It (Metro Station)

13. Shine Like The Sun (9 to 5 the Musical)

14. That’s What Girls Do (No Secrets)

15. Untouched (The Veronicas)

16. Upsidedown (A*Teens)

17. Waking Up in Vegas (Katy Perry)

18. 1-2-3 (Nikki Cleary)

19. 4ever (The Veronicas)

20. Beautiful Dirty Rich (Lady GaGa)

21. Paper Planes (M.I.A.)

22. If You Seek Amy (Britney Spears)

23. BoysBoysBoys (Lady GaGa)

24. Womanizer (Britney Spears)

25. Single Ladies (Beyonce)

 

What’s on your gym playlist?

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great list!! I love pumped up music when I workout too. Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list to get all sweaty to! I listen to half of these in the odd times I get off my butt and do some exercise too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo miss being a student and the free gym! I am actually thinking of going back! FSU has a membership for spouses of students, you just can't beat the state of art equiptment and classes!
    Great post. Right now my powerboost song is, I'm in Miami by LMFAO! How awful right but it gives me that extra something to keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, do I miss those days. We had several gyms and all the classes you could ask for at my school. At least my little man is workin' my biceps. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete