Monday, September 14, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

I hope all of you in the New York area are enjoying this beautiful weather! I know I am. Yesterday I woke up super early and went to Time Square with some friends to see Broadway on Broadway. We got there around 9:30 so we could get a spot close to the stage. It was PACKED! The crowed was at least 2 blocks back. During the finale they shot confetti all over Time Square. It was awesome. After I went to lunch at a delicious Middle Eastern restaurant in Hell’s Kitchen. I love just walking around that area and finding new cafes. I’ve never found a restaurant in Hell’s Kitchen that I didn’t like. If you’re going to be in the city, it’s the place to go for good food!


After that we walked to the Upper West Side to get Pinkberry, or Crackberry as my friends lovingly call it. I seriously will go through phases where I crave it every day. The good thing is it’s really healthy for you! (Only 150 calories per cup!) For those of you who don’t know what it is, Pinkberry is, it’s frozen yogurt and you can get different types for fruit on top. I always get original with strawberries. After we got our Pinkberry we walked over to one of my favorite places in the city, Central Park. We walked by Strawberry Fields and ended up at the fountain. We just sat for a while and people watched. It was such a beautiful afternoon!

On our way home we walked past Radio City Music Hall. The VMA’s hadn’t started yet, but it was cool to see everything! Did anyone watch the VMA’s last night? What did you think? I have my own opinions, which I’ll share later, when I don’t have a crazy amount of work I should be doing instead of blogging, but I want to know what you think!




Have a great Monday and enjoy this beautiful weather!

7 comments:

  1. ohhh i die to be in ny now! le sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect way to spend the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my old hood-hell's kitchen. 50th and 9th. I miss it soooo much.
    So glad you had a good time this weekend and today. I was couped up in my office. Dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im missing living in nyc right now, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...Crackberry! I LOVED Gaga's performance! Kanye is pathetic. Can you believe Shakira and Pink wore the same Balmain dress? That's all I remember from the VMA's. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete