Friday, September 11, 2009

BROADWAY on BROADWAY

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so spacey lately on updating my blog and commenting. I promise as soon as things die down a little bit I'll be back to it! Lots of exciting things have been going on in my life since getting back to New York. Unfortunately I can't share the details of any of it yet, all I can say is some pretty exciting performance opportunities are coming up for me! Tomorrow I have a 5 hour long dance audition, so I'm just posting this super quickly before I go to bed.

If any of you are going to be in the city this Sunday you should defiantly check out BROADWAY on BROADWAY. It's a FREE outdoor concert in Time Square featuring stars from current and upcoming Broadway shows. Each show usually performs a song or two. It's a great way to see some really great theater for free. It's also a good way to get an idea of what the shows are like, and which ones you do and don't want to see before you invest in an $100 theater ticket. It starts at 11:30 am in Time Square. (You might want to get there a little early if you want a spot close to the stage, it tends to get pretty crowded.)

Just wanted to let you all know about this event, and give you a brief update. I swear I'll be more present in the next week!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: