Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I <3 NY

Hey everyone! Sorry I’ve been M.I.A. lately. I’m back in New York now! I’m all moved in and settled. I’ve just been getting settled and catching up with friends. I’m living with 4 of my friends this year and it’s been a blast to be with them all the time. This weekend we went shopping to decorate the apartment and went out to a few parties. It’s been really fun.

 Here’s a picture of my bedroom. My side is on the right. (It’s not completely decorated yet!)

I start classes tomorrow, and I’m also working on getting a job and an internship. These next few weeks are going to be crazy, but I couldn’t be happier to be back in New York.

9 to 5 the musical is closing on Sunday! I’m going to try to see it sometime this week. I saw it in previews last spring, and it’s fantastic. The cast is amazing, and the music is pretty great too. It’s all written by Dolly Parton, and at first I was a little skeptical, but I was blown away by how good it is. If you’re in NYC defiantly try to see this show before it closes.

Did any of you get a chance to go to the meeting in Central Park on Friday? I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!

Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. your room look so cozy...love those colorful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be young in NYC. Is there anything better? This SAHM in Florida thinks not. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so cool! I'd love to visit NY. Looks like you have yourself a nice place!

    Thanks for visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete