Sunday, August 9, 2009

And Again!

I have exciting news! Well, it’s not really that exciting, but I was pretty happy about it. I got my paycheck for my first ever paying job working in theater! Pretty exciting stuff!

I also went shopping. Thanks to a distant relative, who knows nothing about me or my style, I had a Hollister gift card to get rid of. Now, I haven’t gone into a Hollister store since 10th grade, and even then I wasn’t a huge fan.

So yesterday when I was out shopping with my mother I decided it was about time I put it to use and try to buy a white tank top or something that could actually be useful. I dug through piles of t-shirts with “Hollister” or “Cali” printed in huge font across them until I finally found something I liked. I was pretty impressed that they actually had a cute shirt! (I was also surprised when one of my favorite songs, “Valentino” came on.) Now, it’s not the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen, but it’s a pretty color or light pink, could be cute all year round with a sweater.

Although I didn’t buy it at on my most recent shopping trip, I got a new dress from American Apparel recently. It’s called “Le Sac” dress and is one of the most confusing things I own. It’s really cute, and can be worn in a bunch of different ways; you just have to play around with it to figure out how to tie it. I’m still working on figuring out all the ways to wear it. I would suggest buying one. It is very versatile and could be worn very casually or could be dressed up to wear out. It’s like 12 dresses in 1! And they come in just about any color you could possibly want. I got mine in “Galaxy”.

 

Tonight I’m going out to dinner at The Elbow Room with some friends. It’s a very nice, reasonably priced restaurant in Pittsburgh. One of my best friends works there, so we are going to visit him. If you’re ever in Pittsburgh and want good food, defiantly check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment