Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bomb in a Birdcage

Hey everyone! I know I promised I'd be back to posting hopefully a few times a week, but I'm apparently more busy then I thought I was. My parents are coming into town tomorrow so I've been super busy getting my stuff together for their visit.

I'm meeting up with them after my modern drama class tomorrow and taking them around the city and out to dinner. I'm so excited to see them, it's been two months since the last time we saw each other!

They are in town for my concert that I'm doing on Tuesday. If any of you are in the NYC area please come check it out! It's Tuesday night at 7:00 pm at Don't Tell Mama (343 w. 46th st between 8th and 9th ave). It'll only be an hour long and they'll be serving drinks! :)

But the real reason for this post is to tell you all about my new favorite CD. It's called Bomb in a Birdcage by A Fine Frenzy. It's their sophomore album and I am obsessed. I've been a fan of them since high school, but I just recently got their new CD. I've been listening to it all weekend. Check out the first single!

No comments:

Post a Comment